Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.435 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,103₴ (€1,165) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)