Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02565 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,821₴ (₩1,747,134) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$260,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Neuquén costs ARS $99,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,300 (about 2 hours ago)