Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.296 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,827₴ (28,415 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)