Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07445 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 50% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,874₴ (522,153 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,523 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.13 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hyderabad, India costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)