Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.567 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,360₴ (€1,322) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 2 hours ago)