Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.011 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 130% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,520₴ (AU$2,404) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)