Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.826 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,157 (3,823KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)