Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00039 AUD / COP
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$2,953 (COL$7,632,384) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)