Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06753 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 67% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,500 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,090 (Mex$ 45,763) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)