Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 849 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25489 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$2,852 (R$ 11,190) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)