Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 971 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04744 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 53% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$4,679 (98,622 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)