Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 866 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00114 AUD / IQD
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 63% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,723 (3,258,971 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)