Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20538 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 927 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 48% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,500 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$4,983 (24,264元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)