Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 812 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.33404 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$11,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$4,983 (RM14,919) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)