Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25155 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,600 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,314 (R$ 13,174) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)