Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 852 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26026 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,100 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,214 (R$ 12,348) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)