Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.547 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 50% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$14,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$7,053 (€4,560) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)