Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.626 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 44% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,300 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$5,206 (€3,202) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 69 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)