Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 903 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.353 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,600 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$7,892 (5,832 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$13,000 (about 3 hours ago)