Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana, Dominican Republic vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 865 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02324 AUD / DOP
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan de la Maguana (Dominican Republic) is 60% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,637 (RD$ 156,498) in San Juan de la Maguana.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 6 hours ago)