Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00179 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,800 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$5,269 (CH$2,942,419) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 18,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Austin, Texas costs $858 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kingston costs J$350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$42,990 (about 3 hours ago)