Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19711 AUD / BOB
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$11,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$5,689 ($b28,861) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mendoza costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)