Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 920 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38787 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 27% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,100 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$6,647 (17,138 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)