Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 879 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.632 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Delgada, Azores (Portugal) is 48% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$11,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$5,680 (€3,480) in Ponta Delgada, Azores.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 5 hours ago)