Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 926 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09494 AUD / SRD
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 82% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,500 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$1,734 (18,263 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bauru costs R$ 4.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,023 (about 2 hours ago)