Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 826 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.836 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 64% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,614 (4,321KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)