Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran vs Sydney, Australia
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 817 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,558 (﷼ 108,916,007) in Mashhad.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)