Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 977 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00177 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 58% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$4,241 (CH$2,398,614) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Richards Bay costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)