Cost of living in Hetauda, Nepal vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01143 AUD / NPR
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hetauda (Nepal) is 58% more expensive than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$14,816 (₨ 1,296,350) in Hetauda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$9,400 in Sydney.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 6 hours ago)