Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 963 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20663 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 49% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$5,103 (24,697元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)