Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 826 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00649 AUD / GYD
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 50% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$5,032 (774,841 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (41 minutes ago)