Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06555 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 71% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$14,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$4,015 (Mex$ 61,243) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $79 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Washington D.C. costs $24,190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qarshi costs 30,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)