Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06740 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 69% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$11,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$3,378 (Mex$ 50,114) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 6 hours ago)