Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.619 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$11,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$6,744 (€4,167) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 3 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 3 hours ago)