Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 851 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.641 AUD / BBD
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 33% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$13,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$8,653 (13,500 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in New York City costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corrientes costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lubbock, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seattle, Washington costs $472 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Khamis Mushait costs ﷼ 34 (about 2 hours ago)