Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Sydney, Australia
WARNING! Bahía Blanca has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bahía Blanca.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01661 AUD / ARS *
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 77% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$10,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$2,263 (ARS $136,217) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)