Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 830 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36856 AUD / AED
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 34% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,700 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$6,435 (Dirham 17,460) in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)