Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Sydney, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03280 AUD / ETB
Do you live in Sydney? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 68% cheaper than in Sydney (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$13,000 in Sydney you would need to make just about AU$4,171 (127,159 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)