Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Surakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1972.597 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Surakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 7% cheaper than in Surakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 8,500,000 in Surakarta you would need to make just about Rp 7,919,148 (4,015元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phnom Penh costs 2,134,280 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,500 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)