Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Surakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1984.785 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Surakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Surakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 10,684,371 (5,383元) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,300,000 in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benoni costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)