Cost of living in Lanzhou, China vs Surakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2001.017 IDR / CNY
Do you live in Surakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 14% more expensive than in Surakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,372,537 (4,684元) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 8,240,000 in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$106 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toluca costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Jose, California costs $1.11 (about 3 hours ago)