Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Surakarta, Indonesia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33275 IDR / IRR *
Do you live in Surakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Surakarta (Indonesia)
For example, you would need at least Rp 9,808,244 (﷼ 29,476,187) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Rp 9,420,000 in Surakarta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)