Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Surakarta, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.117 IDR / COP
Do you live in Surakarta? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Surakarta (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 8,430,000 in Surakarta you would need to make just about Rp 7,670,859 (COL$1,863,171) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antipolo costs Php49 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,450 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)