Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03473 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,035,925 Dinar (﷼ 58,613,755) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minna costs 2,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)