Cost of living in Yangzhou, China vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 226.292 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,150,478 Dinar (9,503元) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$2.64 (about 1 hour ago)