Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1163.754 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 179% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,240,790 Dinar (C$4,503) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,990 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$2,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sarajevo costs 5.69KM (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)