Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 224.938 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,167,953 Dinar (9,638元) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 2 hours ago)