Cost of living in Sydney, Australia vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1129.138 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 270% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,889,362 Dinar (AU$5,216) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Paris costs €2.23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,046 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 4 hours ago)