Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 93.250 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah you would need to make just about 1,615,477 Dinar (E£ 17,324) in Suez.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agartala costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tirana costs 150 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 2 hours ago)