Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1756.198 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Sulaymaniyah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 151% more expensive than in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,523,965 Dinar (€2,576) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Dinar in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)